Looking for Private Comfortable Accommodation in the South Wairarapa
then Welcome to Bellavilla in Featherston.
Bellavilla a self-contained two bedroom bed and breakfast in Featherston, and a great place to start your Wairarapa adventure, only 2 minutes walking distance to Tarureka Estate.
You get, Two bedrooms, lounge, dining, bathroom, deck and bbq area on 1/4 acre private section all to yourself, fantastic mountain views all in a rural setting.
- 1 Queen bed
- Two single bed bunks
- One double pull-out, sofa-bed
- Air-conditioning, heat pump
- 3D TV. With a great selections of movie’s
- Mains pressure hot water continues-flow shower
- Laundry with tub
- Private, secure section with plenty of room to stretch your legs with plenty of off street parking.
- Kitchenette with microwave, frypan, toaster, jug, seats four and includes chaise lounge
- BBQ area, table, seats, gas bbq
- Sun deck with bench seat
- Separate access
Featherston’s town centre is only 10 minutes walk, the Fell Engine Museum and park are next to the Visitors centre on your way. Also in the area are cycle tracks, seal and bird colony’s and fishing.
Greytown or Martinborough are only 10minutes drive, you can enjoy the many cafes, wine tasting tours, country fairs or music concerts.
There’s so many great places to visit around the South Wairarapa you’ll find it difficult to leave.
call: 022 04-754 76 or 027 88289 77 for an enquiry
Check us out on http://www.newzealandstays.co.nz .. http://www.booking.com .. or http://www.bookit.com